CUES is an organization that helps credit union leadership reach their greatest potential. As a membership-based association, ‘Membership’ is our primary and highest priority offering to our members. We are looking for an individual who will manage the behind-the-scenes membership experience from recruitment through retention. This individual will manage membership records, reporting, analyses, and database execution related to member engagement.
This job might be for you if:
- You have extensive knowledge of member experience and member journey mapping.
- You have at least five years of related experience, or credit union industry experience and structure/terminology (preferred).
- You are organized, able to multitask with oral and written communication skills.
- You have experience with database management with Salesforce, Higher Logic and/or Association Anywhere (preferred).
- You are a self-starter who can work both independently and within a team environment.
We are a 44-person membership association that has developed leaders in the financial services industry for over 55 years. We are based in Madison, Wisconsin, but our ideal candidate may not be. We offer competitive pay, a great benefits package, and an opportunity for you to be a part of a top-notch team.
Please email your letter of interest, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business July 30, 2018.