CUES’ training and educational events are the perfect place to put your organization in front of the credit union audiences that can help achieve your goals. Below is a list of CUES events available for sponsorship; click each name and navigate to their “sponsorship opportunities,” to see in-depth information on attendee demographics as well as opportunities available.
Dynamic speakers and content paired with unique, stimulating environments set CUES’ conferences apart from all others. Attendees will tap into their intellectual curiosity, develop extensive peer networks and bring home new ideas and methods for immediate implementation. Put your organization in front of the industry’s top decision-makers by sponsoring a CUES conference.
In partnership with some of the world’s top business schools, CUES is proud to offer the finest in executive education. Each institute features esteemed instructors at the top of their field, and holds the promise of delivering career- and life-changing experiences to all attendees. Put your organization in front of the industry’s top future leaders by sponsoring a CUES institute.
- CEO Institute I: Strategic Planning
- CEO Institute II: Organizational Effectiveness
- CEO Institute III: Strategic Leadership Development
- Strategic Innovation Institute™
- Strategic Growth Institute
- CUES Governance Leadership Institute™
- CUES Governance Leadership Institute™ (State Side)
CUES’ Schools feature top instructors with real-world knowledge, convenient locations, and relevant topics. Put your organization in front of the industry’s best by sponsoring a 2018 school.
- CUES Advanced School of Business Lending™: Credit Administration
- CUES Advanced School of Consumer Lending™
- CUES Certificate in Business Lending
- CUES School of Advanced Consumer Lending™
- CUES School of Applied Strategic Management™
- CUES School of Business Lending™ I: Business Lending Fundamentals
- CUES School of Business Lending™ II: Financial Analysis and Diagnostic Assessment
- CUES School of Business Lending™ III: Strategic Business Lending
- CUES School of Consumer Lending™
- CUES School of Enterprise Risk Management
- CUES School of IT Leadership
- CUES School of Member Experience
- CUES School of Strategic Marketing™ I
- CUES School of Strategic Marketing™ II
- Payments University
Directors make complex decisions vital to the health of the credit union; it’s important they are well educated in their fiduciary responsibilities. Directors turn to CUES, educational offerings for unique events providing ways to help their board run at its optimum. Put your organization in front of the industry’s top volunteers by sponsoring a CUES seminar.
- Business Lending for Directors Seminar
- Board Chair Development Seminar
- CUES Director Strategy Seminar
- CUES Director Development Seminar
- Supervisory Committee Development Seminar
Sponsors of CUES events are held to a strict Sponsor Code of Ethics. Make sure you review them and print them out for your records.