Business lending can be highly profitable, but it must be done right the right way to be successful—including having a board that fully understands their role and responsibilities. You’ll leave this advanced session knowing your board’s role in creating a viable and sustainable member business services program.
Attendees of this seminar will obtain a deep understanding of member business services, including:
- A command of the competitive landscape
- Steps to take to create a viable and sustainable program
- Ways to develop a strategic context for a program
- Sustainable value propositions
Who Should Attend?
This event is ideal for:
- Board chairs
- Board officers
- Supervisory committee members
- Past attendees of CUES Director Strategy Seminar or CUES Director Development Seminar
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING. (email@example.com)
- Prior to 60 days – full refund
- 31-60 days before start of event – 50% refund
- 0-30 days before start of event – no refund
Substitute attendees are welcome, subject to eligibility. CUES reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event due to unforeseen circumstances, and will refund fees if the event is rescheduled or location is changed and you are unable to attend.
Attendees can earn continuing professional education credits. This conference meets the following standards:
- Earn up to 15.5 CPE credits
- Program level: overview
- Delivery method: group-Live
- Advanced Preparation: no advance preparation is required.
- Prerequisites are not required for this program
- Field of Study: Business Management and Organization
Credit Union Executives Society (CUES) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, through its website www.nasbaregistry.org.