Reach the Peak of Excellence
Get ready for one of the industry’s most distinctive conferences.
CUES’ Execu/Summit takes professional development to new heights by combining the exploration of critical industry topics and high-level networking with a connection to nature.
This meeting’s unique schedule—bookending educational sessions around midday networking or enjoying outdoor activities—will leave you armed with the knowledge you need to take your organization’s performance to the next level. This year’s topics include:
- The board/CEO relationship
- Improving your board’s effectiveness
- Unleashing your creativity
- Strategic growth
- Limiting your CU’s legal risk
Experience the CUES difference, and realize your greatest potential; register for Execu/Summit today!
If you are traveling with a guest, spend more time together by adding a companion meal plan. It includes the welcome reception, all breaks and all breakfasts.
Who Should Attend?
- Senior executives
- Board chairs
- Supervisory committee members
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Prior to 60 days – full refund
- 31-60 days before start of event – 50% refund
- 0-30 days before start of event – no refund
Substitute attendees are welcome, subject to eligibility. CUES reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event due to unforeseen circumstances, and will refund fees if the event is rescheduled or location is changed and you are unable to attend.
Attendees can earn continuing professional education credits. This conference meets the following standards:
- Earn up to 21.5 CPE credits
- Program level: overview
- Delivery method: group-Live
- Advanced Preparation: no advance preparation is required.
- Prerequisites are not required for this program
- Field of Study: Business Management and Organization
Credit Union Executives Society (CUES) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.